The salesman receives the customer feedback notice (phone, fax, email, etc.), immediately records the customer feedback in detail, and determines the batch, quantity, defect rate, time, place, sales volume, etc.
The salesman will record the details in the customer complaint information statement form and send it to the quality department for analysis.
1. After receiving the feedback from customers, the quality department confirms with the relevant departments the quantity of raw materials, semi-finished products and finished products in the warehouse, stops the production and transportation of products with similar bad problems, and carries out the procedures for dealing with non-conforming products in accordance with the control measures.
2. The quality department, together with the production department, engineering department, customer service department and other relevant departments, carries out experimental analysis, testing, dissection and comprehensive comparison of the products of the same batch of products (or samples provided by customers). Analyze the material, structure, process and testing capability of the product, and find out the real reason, which are recorded in the 8D / 4D report.
1. The quality department confirms the quality of the returned products and specifies the handling method of the returned products. If the rejected product is dealt with in accordance with the "nonconforming product control procedure", the quality department will record the monthly return processing on the "return processing tracking form".
2. Defective returned products shall be reprocessed by the production department.
3. Non-rework treatment shall be determined by the quality department as waste treatment or degradation treatment.
4. The quality department will lead the relevant departments to inspect and deal with the unqualified products in a timely manner.
5. The related expenses arising from the return or exchange of goods shall be determined by the salesperson and the customer through consultation.
1. Short-term effectiveness: if there are no continuous abnormal batches after the improvement and no bad feedback from the customer is received, the improvement measures are considered to be effective.
2. Long-term effectiveness: investigate and evaluate according to the customer satisfaction Management procedure. If you are not satisfied with the quality, service and related customers, you should follow the corrective and preventive control procedures.
Feedback (written, telephone or email) should be provided within 2 working days after receiving the customer complaint.
Summarize customer complaints in the customer complaint Analysis report every month and report them at the monthly quality meeting. Statistical technology is used to analyze the current situation and trend of customer complaints.